Last year was absolutely incredible. The highlights:
- My first book, The Truth about Miss Ashbourne, was accepted by my publisher in January and published in November.
- I attended two amazing writing conferences, and loved attending classes, improving my craft, and meeting so many wonderful writers and friends. Writers are the BEST people.
- I joined an AMAZING critique group, who have become some of my closest friends.
- I finished my second book, Miss Adeline's Match, and it was accepted by my publisher in July (for publication in 2019)
- I wrote two novellas, a Beauty and the Beast retelling and a Christmas Regency, both set for 2019 releases.
- I wrote my third book, tentatively titled Knowing Nora, also set for a 2019 release.
If that looks a little crazy, that's because it was! But I enjoyed every second of it (well, almost, haha) and I am so excited for what next year will bring. I have four releases lined up already! I can't wait to share all these stories and characters with you all.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me this year! I can't tell you how much I've appreciated your kind words, excitement, and encouragement. The writing life is full of ups and downs, but it is made so much easier when I have such fantastic people cheering me on.
A Fond Farewell to 2018 and a Happy Hello to 2019!!
I’m finally celebrating the release of my book! The Truth about Miss Ashbourne is now available on Amazon, online at Barnes and Noble, and at Seagull Book and Deseret Book. It’s been such a crazy road to get to this point, but I don’t regret a second of it. I’m so excited for you all to meet Juliana and William, and I hope you love them as much as I do. I’m so grateful for all your support! Thank you!!
Here it is! I'm thrilled to finally share the cover for my debut novel, The Truth about Miss Ashbourne!
Isn't it gorgeous? I'm a little obsessed with it. My publisher sent me a few options to choose from and I knew immediately this was the one! It's incredible how perfectly this cover fits my book and especially Juliana. She is calm and collected until she's backed into a corner—then her feistiness tends to make very memorable appearances!
Covenant Communications is hosting a giveaway to celebrate the cover reveal. Head over to their Facebook page to enter to win one of THREE copies! The Truth about Miss Ashbourne will be released Nov. 1, 2018, and is available for preorder on Amazon!
My first book, The Truth about Miss Ashbourne, has officially been sent to press! It's a little crazy knowing I can no longer tweak it to my heart's content, but I am SO happy with the final product. This is a book that I truly love, and I hope it makes its readers swoon and blush and get those amazing butterflies that I am addicted to!
A cover reveal is coming in August (eek!), and hopefully an announcement about my next project! Stay tuned!
I'm a romance addict, lover of all things historical, and a writer mom who loves her job!
Sign up for my newsletter!